The VJ-series TC-VCXO:
Temperature Compensated Oscillator with High pulling !
The VJ-series Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator with High pulling ( TC-VCXO ) is a completely new designed TCXO with wide pulling , frequency range from 15MHz up to 1.3GHz. This low phase jitter crystal oscillator is available in CMOS, LVPECL, LVDS , HCSL and CML output.
This evolution results in following new products:
- SX5CTVJ : CMOS TCVCXO
- SX5ETVJ : LVPECL TCVCXO
- SX5LTVJ : LVDS TCVCXO
- SX5HTVJ: HCSL TCVCXO
- SX5MTVJ : CML TCVCXO
- TCXO with High pulling , frequency range from 15 MHz up to 1.3 GHz
- +-2.5 ppm -40°C to +85°C
- Pulling up to +-300 ppm , depends of frequency
- Ultra low phase jitter of 0.30 ps typical
- Output logic: CMOS, LVPECL, LVDS , HCSL and CML
- Available supply voltages: 1.8V (not for LVPECL and LVDS), 2.5V and 3.3V
- package size: 5.0 x 3.2 mm.
We can provide engineers with next-week samples for prototypes and low cost , fast delivery for volume production.