Ironwood Electronics is pleased to offer various high performance contact technologies such as elastomer and spring pins to match customer specific application requirements. The socket design plays a major role in the successful utilization of the test socket. Consider the following socket lid types:
- The swivel lid uses the smallest footprint in the industry and helps PCB routing of densely populated IC packages by placing components closer to IC package.
- The clam-shell lid with adjustable hard stop design allows for variations in IC package thickness.
- The heat sink lid accommodates power dissipation of IC packages up to 100 watts.
- The open-top lid allows die level modification/measurement while chip is in operation.
- The lever-actuated lid applies a high force with a simple flip of the handle.
- The snap lid enables automated lid closing using existing fixtures.
Custom design and short lead-time is our specialty !!