High Performance IC Sockets and Adaptors:
- An economical and reliable alternative to soldering BGA devices directly to the motherboard.
- Same footprint as BGA device.
- Compact, low-profile design maximizes PC board space.
- Ironwood has Fastest Delivery.
- Soldering Very Similar to Soldering IC Package.
- PCB can be reflowed with Giga-snaP.
- Access to BGA Pads for Test & Interconnection.
- Pin Counts from 36 to 1936.
- Available Pitches from 1.27, 1, 0.8 mm.
- Smaller Pitch Adaptor In Development.
- Connection via Gold-Plated Terminals.
- Soldered Using Conventional BGA Method.