Announce of new variation of 5.08 pitch connector “FTC series”
We have developed new variations of the “FTC series” connectors accommodate two 5.08 mm pitch crimped cables.
(1) PCB side connector straight type (FTC11- □□ S □).
(2) 10pin version added to PCB side connector / right angle type (FTC11), Cable to Cable type (FTC12), and locking type (FTC02).
(3) 0.1μm thickness gold-plated version added to the PCB side connector and the crimp contact.
Please refer to the table below for a list of variations.
<FTC series variation list>
・ FTC11- □□ S □: Plug (PCB side, straight type)
・ FTC11- □□□ B: Plug (PCB side, straight type, and right angle type) – 0.1μm thickness gold-plated contact.・ FTC02-10, FTC11-10L □, FTC12-10: 10 pin version added
・ # 625B- □□-□: crimp contact gold-plated thickness 0.1 μm
・ # 641B- □□-□: crimp contact with 0.1 μm thickness gold-plated
<Main target market>
・ Electric power equipment ・ Vehicle equipment ・ Industrial equipment
・ Electronic application equipment ・ Amusement equipment ・ Office equipment
– Two crimped cables can be accommodated into one contact.
– Applicable to AWG # 14/16/18/20.
– Crimped cable can be mounted at any point of the housing.
– Crimping two cables together enables to save space and transfer power-supply between connectors.
-Mating guide structure absorbs ± 3 mm in the location error.
-Marginal screw hole of the cable side connector absorbs ± 0.7 mm in the XY direction after mating. (FTC01)
– Effective mating length is as tall as 3 mm.
– Twin-leaf pinching 2 point contact structure prevents buckling of contact, and the stable contact force improves reliability.
・ Insulator materials: PBT (with glass-filled) UL94V-0 material, black
・ contact material: Copper alloy
・ contact plating: Nickel plated base
Contact / gold-plated
FTC11- □□□ B: 0.1 μm or more (thin plated product)
FTC11- □□□ F: 0.38 μm or more (thick plated product)
Tail / gold-plated
Retention clip material: Copper alloy
Retention clip finish: Nickel plated base, gold-plated
・ Current rating: 5.5A to 20A per contact
Current rating varies depending on the combination of cables and terminals used.
-Rated voltage: 600V AC / DC
・ Contact resistance: 10mΩ or less
・ Dielectric withstand voltage: AC2,200V, 1 minute
・ Insulation resistance: DC500V, 1,000MΩ or more
・ Durability of insertion and removal: FTC11- □□□ B 100 times FTC11- □□□ F 500 times
・ Operating temperature: -55 ℃ ～ + 105 ℃