Jauch Quartz offers a new temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) !!
Particular strengths of the new Jauch-TCXO are:
- With its enormous frequency stability of ± 0.5 ppm and its low temperature hysteresis of 0.6 ppm, the JT21G meets the high requirements of all common navigation systems.
- The JT21G can be used in a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- For battery-powered applications, Jauch additionally offers the JT21GE. This variant is equipped with an E/D function to disable the TCXO and switch its output to high impedance. Power consumption is thus reduced from 2 mA in normal operation to just 5.5 µA.
- Temp. Compensated Crystal Oscillator, 2.0 x 1.6 mm
- special type for navigation systems (GPS etc.)
- high stability ±0.5 ppm
- temperature range up to -40 °C ~ +85 °C
- JT21GE with enable/disable function